Skip to product information
1 of 7

Happy Naturals

Curl Defining Shampoo 300ml

Curl Defining Shampoo 300ml


Regular price €7,92 EUR
Regular price Sale price €7,92 EUR
Sale Sold out
Tax included.

Happy Natural 's shampoo contains shea butter and olive oil, is special for curls, offers deep hydration, stops frizz, while curls have elasticity, natural movement and softness.

Ideal for the whole family and for children over 2 years old.

Instructions for use: On wet hair, massage starting from the roots and then rinse and repeat once more if necessary.

97% natural treatment

It has not been tested on animals.

Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

97% natural (including natural, natural derivatives and ingredients derived from nature). The remaining 3% perfects the product ensuring its performance.

Free of SLS / SLES / ALS, parabens, MI / MIT, mineral oils, petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic colors, cocamide DEA and plastic microbeads.

100% recyclable material.

View full details