Peptides: Another trend or an effective weapon in your skincare routine quiver?
What exactly are Peptides?
Peptides are compounds made up of two or more amino acids, the necessary building blocks for proteins, hormones, enzymes and body tissues.
But here's the bottom line: when used in skin care, peptides work by "communicating" with skin cells to perform certain functions that promote improved skin health and appearance (when used consistently over a significant period of time).
In particular, they are often used to help the skin regain its lost elasticity, be firm and fight wrinkles.
What is Super Peptide Serum and why is it so super?
The Super Peptide Serum is the Solution for reducing the visible signs of aging.
It's light, - given what it contains - but still has the rich feel you want from a traditional serum.
Massage into your skin which will instantly absorb it for a super hydrated, dewy look. The finish is shiny and non-sticky – making it perfect to use day or night whenever your skin needs a boost of firmness.
However, don't let the easy application fool you: it's a skin booster that works hard throughout the day or while you sleep.
In the Super Peptide Serum , you will find:
- Two types of peptides, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, to rejuvenate your skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- An ultra-moisturizing sodium hyaluronate complex, which combines two molecular weights for double action and multi-layered hydration.
- Green tea rich in antioxidants and St. John's Wort.
- Moisturizing extracts of Palmaria Palmata (a type of red seaweed) and Nori.
- Soothing aloe and chamomile extract.
- Refreshing Yarrow extract.
See how you can make the most of it Super Peptide Serum
Start with fresh, toned skin. (We also recommend spritzing on a Mario Badescu face spray of your choice to further boost hydration. Just choose the spray that works best for you with skin type your for a light layer of herbal moisture.
Apply 3-4 drops Super Peptide Serum all over the face, neck and décolleté.
Follow up with a moisturizer or night cream that best suits your skin.
For a super skin-smoothing duo, we recommend combining the Super Peptide Serum with the Cellufirm Moisturizer during the day and after with the Peptide Renewal Cream the evening.
Follow us: Instagram